- SPF, DKIM, and DMARC for G Suite including receiving weekly email reports (like most things, easy if you know how; not-so-much if you don’t)
- Transactional email for WordPress (why, how, and which service(s) to use)
- Why I’m not following SEO best-practices (by using a separate domain for my blog rather than my main domain, for example, not following example.com/blog or blog.example.com)
- Why I dislike spammers (not the nefarious types who make millions doing it knowingly and deliberately, but the legitimate small businesses who see a Constant Contact (or equivalent ESP) commercial on TV, then decide it’s vital you hear of their goods or services, because, well, why wouldn’t you? and add you to their list or worse buy a list with your email address on it, or, even worse, just get your email address/buy a list without using an ESP and simply email you from their Gmail, Yahoo, etc. ‘business‘ email address. Admittedly, most small business don’t know why they shouldn’t be doing it and also the impact it can have on their email and/or domain reputation)
- Apartment Associations (and their unknowingly (I presume) blatant promotion of spamming – some are hurting apartment communities rather than helping them, for their own (the Apt Assoc’s) sales and revenues)
- Security vs Privacy (they are not the same)
- and …
Please don’t expect me to churn these out at a fast pace, nor in the order above.
If you have any preferences, or want to suggest additions, add a comment below.